Great Compression (10/1), Great Power 180 HP+. N42 Head Includes: Used Stock Polished Cam And Resurfaced Rocker Arms & Lash Pads.
Engine shown is NOT the actual one you will get, it will look similar but this is just an example.
California Datsun specializes in building the L Series Engine. Each one of our engines is built to order, the way you want it, and at a price that's affordable. We take the time and listen to our customers to make sure you are completely satisfied with the entire buying process. We understand this is a big investment, you want it done right within a reasonable time frame, and to have an engine that will last.
We love the personal touch of doing business. This shows as our knowledgeable staff guides you though the entire process. It begins from the initial phone call when we make sure you get the advice and suggestions that best fit your needs. Our constant communication helps to ensure we build your specific engine to the exact specifications. From mild to wild, we can do it all.
Real time updates of your custom engine build include photos and videos that show you the internals of your engine and the top quality parts we use to build it. We also offer many cosmetic upgrades too; these include custom paint colors, powder coating, polishing, and chrome plating. We make sure you not only get a great performing engine, but one that looks amazing too!
We never charge for a CORE like most of our competitors do. Our low shipping cost with experienced freight carriers make sure your shipment arrives fast and safe. Local pick up is always free and welcomed.
Spend some time navigating through our website. Read our reviews, check out our performance upgrades and options, or simply call us for more details.
I myself am a proud owner and driver of an awesome 240Z. I understand the importance of these cars and why there is such a huge following by other enthusiasts.
Our company values your business and would love the opportunity to prove it.
The process to rebuild an engine takes time and a budget. Our rebuilds take from 2-4 weeks to build. We also have plenty of low mileage cores in stock so you do not have to worry about shipping us your old motor. However, if you want to keep your numbers matching block we can accommodate that too.
Each one of our long block rebuilds goes through a multi-step process to insure our warranty will never need to be used!
However if something does fail we stand behind our 30 day /3000 mile full free replacement.
The engines go through a series of quality control steps to make sure we do it right the first time.
Our list of references and ebay feedback of over 7,000+ happy customers show we take pride in what we do!
- Complete disassemble, Inspection and Pressure test
- Re-Surface all 3 sides, Intake Gasket Side, Head Gasket Side and Valve Cover Gasket Side
- 3 Angle Valve Job
- Reconditioned Rocker Arms
- Cleaned, and Installed OEM stock Springs, Retainers and Lash Pads
- Full Set of new Valve Seals
- Stock Polished Camshaft.
- All threads cleaned and repaired as needed
- Full Reassembly and Valve adjustment -Re-Check prior to start up is required!
- 30 day warranty Trust your Datsun to a professional licensed Datsun Restoration business with over 15 year experience.
- Pressure Test
- Hot Tank Cleaning
- Threads Cleaned and Repaired as needed
- New ITM Oversized Pistons and Rings
- Re-bore Cylinder Walls with Specific Cross Hatch Cut
- New Brass Freeze Plugs
- New High Temp Paint
- New Under-sized ACL Bearings
- Micro Knife Edged and Polished Crankshaft
- Inspected, Cleaned, and Checked Piston Rods
- New Hardware
- Professionally Reassembled with new Rear Main Seal